Parowan High School has a well-organized and involved Community Council. These elected members work hard to create the best atmosphere possible for the students at PHS. If you have any concerns that you feel need to be addressed by the Council, please contact any member of that group. The Council meets regularly to discuss school climate, school improvement, and to help determine the use of the School Land Trust Money. The public is invited to attend our posted meetings.
We invite all parents to attend our meetings or serve on the Council. As a parent you are vital in helping us determine how our money is spent.
Community Council Meetings Open to the Public
The Proposed meeting dates for the 2019-2020 school year are tentatively scheduled for September 24, 2019, November 19, 2019, January 21, 2020, and March 24, 2020. These dates are subject to change but will be posted at least one week prior to the meeting. All Meetings will be held at 2:45 in the PHS Faculty Room.
Elections will be held each year during registration and last through the first two weeks of school. Positions open for re-election will be posted yearly on the school’s website.
Community Council Agenda and Minutes
- March 25, 2019 Meeting Minutes
- March 25, 2019 Meeting Agenda
- Jan. 28, 2019 Meeting Agenda
- Jan. 28, 2019 Meeting Minutes
- Dec. 10 2018 Meeting Minutes
- Oct. 15, 2018 Meeting Minutes
- Oct. 15, 2018 Meeting Agenda
- March 21, 2018 Meeting Agenda
- February 21, 2018 Meeting Minutes
- February 21, 2018 Meeting Agenda
- Jan. 17, 2018 Meeting Minutes
- Jan. 17, 2018 Meeting Agenda
- May 10, 2017 Meeting Minutes
- March 30, 2017 Meeting Minutes
- March 30, 2017 Meeting Agenda
- Feb. 22, 2017 Meeting Agenda
- Dec. 14, 2016 Meeting Minutes
- Dec. 14, 2016 Meeting Agenda
- Oct. 26, 2016 Meeting Minutes
- Oct. 26, 2016 Meeting Agenda
- May 4, 2016 Meeting Agenda
- March 29, 2016 Meeting Minutes
- March 29, 2016 Meeting Agenda
- Feb. 10, 2016 Meeting Minutes
- Dec. 2, 2015 Meeting Minutes
- Oct. 7, 2015 Meeting Minutes
- Oct7, 2015 Meeting Agenda
School Land Trust Program Funding
2018-2019 budget: $42,289
To view details of the budgets click the link below and select 1. Iron District 2. Parowan High 3. The year you are wanting to view 4. Funding Report
Trust Land Funding Reports
2017-2018 Final Report: $35,615 spent, the bulk of which was on salaries. The rest was used on 2 chromebook carts and technology to benefit the students.
2016-2017 Final Report: $23,257 spent, the bulk of which was on salaries. The rest was used for technology that directly benefited the students.
Community Council Members
|School Employee Members:||Parent/Community Members:|
Pat Benson Vice Chair
|Ben Johnson Chairman|
Tony Leydsman -Secretary
Jerry Vesely email@example.com
Patty Vesely firstname.lastname@example.org
|For more information please visit |